CALL POOL MENDERS ON: 082 447 5914 or 083 268 3880
What to do with your pool in rainy weather
Rainy weather effects your pool in numerous ways, debris, dirt and lighting change the water chemistry. Here are a few things to remember to do after bad weather or days of rainy weather as we have had over the past week.
- Check your filter basket and clear it.
- Remove all leaves and debris that is floating on the surface.
- Check the PH of the pool water.
- Shock the pool with your preferred brand of chlorine
- Run the pump for at least 12 hours after shocking .
- Backwash the filter.
- Test the pool water or take a water sample to your local pool company or supplier that can test water. - if necessary
- If the pool is still cloudy, you may need to ad a clarifier