Rainy weather effects your pool in numerous ways, debris, dirt and lighting change the water chemistry. Here are a few things to remember to do after bad weather or days of rainy weather as we have had over the past week.
- Check your filter basket and clear it.
- Remove all leaves and debris that is floating on the surface.
- Check the PH of the pool water.
- Shock the pool with your preferred brand of chlorine
- Run the pump for at least 12 hours after shocking .
- Backwash the filter.
- Test the pool water or take a water sample to your local pool company or supplier that can test water. - if necessary
- If the pool is still cloudy, you may need to ad a clarifier